Sunday, October 11, 2009

11 october 2009

hello again. its been so long since my last post. yea. got loads of school stuff to be done. and recording. and everything else. OH MY ! my as level maths is coming up this thursday.

so here i am. should be doing my recording now. yea i started from patches. til 2 minutes ago, i was still with my keyboard, till my sister came, turned off the keyboard, and so everything ive created is GONE completely. dammit.

im planning to redo it a bit later. when my feelings better.

things to be done by tomorrow :
* homeworks
* studies - biology
* bracelets
* necklaces

i really need to work extra hard for the third monthly test. last month i did great, but this month, since now i have a new frienenemy. nobody can expect what comes after today. rite ? so yea i have to again win this month's test.

this is the topic that fears me the most. well yea obviously since this is the only topic for the portion. i really have to work hard on this and get another great marks in biology. *cheers*

oya. sorry for the delays for your orders guys. hardly find any time to do it. im in the middle of exam month now *yea its more than a month long exam. u guys can imagine how stressed up i am now with it*. my exams are extended to be 1 month long. so yea hope u guys understand. but i still am searching for any time at school to do ur orders. :))

k, i gotta go now. loads and loads of work to do. ciao.

0 comments: