Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30.12.09

LONGGGG long time since i blogged. though holiday had started for 2 weeks ago, but DAMN i had loads to do. all these agencies thingies are making me crazy. i do enjoy this. it was my decision for it. so yea i have to get the hang of it :)

so. 19th was my report card distribution day. AND my birthday.
so i got the third place.
so i lost with her
so i didnt do my best
BIG DEAL ?

well. gotta study harder next semester.. so better enjoy now.

my birthday.
i was at school at 7 30. i practiced the song with mr romel and jason <3
none of to expect, he asked me to go to the classroom where everybody were. so there i was, walking down the stairs towards the classroom. i searched for tata. she was inside as cicil said as she was guarding the door *weird huh ?*. i tried looking thru the window but couldnt so i ran up the stairs back to the audit. and guess what happened

he brought the cake with the candles on. with my friends besides him. and sang happy birthday. shocked, i hugged kim instantly. boy that was unexpected alright. blew the candle, received the doll. thanks for jessica hunny :) its nice to have someone to hug thru the night :) and the rings. abit too big though. thanks to all y friends. cicil tata oca. for preparing the surprise cake. it felt kind a weird. cos i am the one who usually prepare that kind of stuff to others, and that time i had it myself. it was GREAT

then later at nite.
home party at my house
thanks again to my baby, for helping me preparing the dinner feast. we had a great time didnt we ? wahaha. u peeled the oranges. i washed the grapes and strawberries, lets not forget the part where u took 1 of em wahaha. then we cut the grapes, poured water, made the syrup, etc.

everyone had a great time i guess. there were cicil, fia, tata, irene, alvin, arvin, kevin, then jo, rico, sasa, tata. who else ? thats it i guess. AND my one and only beloved hunnybunnysweetybaby, jason *mwah* haha. it was a great small homey party. sadly, no papi and kim. they had other things to do. papi was WAYYY FFAAARRRR UUPP WEST. and oca, i d k. wahaha. thanks anyway for coming to my party.

holidays are almost over now. still bunches of things to do. i want to do some clay moulding, stitching, knitting, beadsing. but all i did today was stucking my eyes to the screen of the computer, doing some adding activity for my not-so-new online shop account on facebook.

its 1 30 am. so ciao ! :)

0 comments: